You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘ho wear’ tag.
Although it’s cold here in northwest Florida, we can choose the climate we want in Second Life. Coming from the northeastern US (nope, I’m not a native Florida girl), it just doesn’t seem like Christmas to me if there isn’t snow on the ground.
But that doesn’t mean I need to freeze (even in the northeast), and the fashions I’m showing in this post are definitely hot.
Above is one of the gifts from Blacklace. There are two gift boxes in the shop, and one is filled with several gifts, including loungerie and those famously infamous Blacklace pants.
The fresh, “just in from playing in the snow” skin is from the GeEs Scandinavian line that I’m wearing almost exclusively lately. I love this line of skins! Hairstyle is from Calico Ingman Creations, and comes with the lights which are so much fun, and colour change. You can wear this style after the holidays too, because the lights can be taken off with a simple click of your mouse.
Still in the pink, the pretty ensemble shown above is one of the many, many wonderful gifts being showered upon visitors to Ho Wear. Stop by and pick them up while you still can.
The backdrop is an absolutely perfect waterfall setting from Pocket Gardens. The Castalia waterfall is so versatile. It comes in three sizes with a varying number of prims, and the flowers are colour change via menu. Also included are a hedge prim and alpha ground cover so that everything blends smoothly and seamlessly into your land (or skybox).
Above is one of the other gifts from Blacklace, while Hawk is showing us the December gift from Vitamen.
The green chaise is from Diesel Works, and it’s so versatile. This chaise is loaded with a ton of great poses. Hawk took a turn in the photographers chair (included) and played with it a while, and his comments were, in order, “Wow!” followed immediately by “Lot’s of poses!” (with an accompanying smile).
SD Wears has this sexy number as its prize in the Urban Shopper Candy Cane Hunt which runs through 31 December. It’s not a difficult hunt, and there are some really nice prizes.. so don’t miss it!
- Blacklace: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alphamale/130/124/41
- Calico Ingman Creations: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Calico%20Kitty/56/54/21
- GeEs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Four%20Our%20Hope/95/116/1001
- Pocket Gardens: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Milyang/28/14/701
- Ho Wear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenBusinessArea5/159/205/22
- Diesel Works (new location): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brooklyn/125/182/503
- Vitamen: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Japarid/112/111/25
- SD Wears: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dubya%20City/31/127/25
If you haven’t heard the big news already, Ho Wear is giving a us a ton of fabulous clothes for Christmas.
Stop by and pick up your gifts today; you’ll find them in the same area that the freebie of the day is normally found. Be prepared for some pretty impressive lag, and please be patient while your gifts are delivered to you.
Autumn is my favourite season. Even in Florida there are mornings when we wake up to a chilly bite in the air. It warms during the course of the day, even in winter, but that autumn chill that we wake up to starting in October is very refreshing.. and very welcome.
There are lots of fashionable dollarbies and gifts in these pictures. Some of the items shown are oldies, some are new.. but all are goodies.
Starting with the picture above..
The shoes shown above are an old gift from Ztique, and are no longer available as a gift. Button Me Up Socks are a recent subscribo gift from Doppleganger, and are too cute when combined with the dollarbie Simple Leggings from Concrete Flowers. Of course, we’ve all seen the cute Paine skirt from Lelutka, which was a gift sent to group members. But it’s given a fresh look when paired with the Cardigan from Pididdle and arm warmers from Amaris designs.
Skin is the Pulse gift, currently available at their Skin Expo location. Hair is from Oni Productions, and was a find in the HTGT hunt.
- Ztique: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Reasonable%20Desires/205/192/27
- Doppleganger: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bill/197/194/44
- Concrete Flowers: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dragonfruit/84/163/22
- Lelutka: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LeLutka/247/128/23
- Piddidle: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/70/237/21
- Amaris designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LVS%20Drive/166/131/22
- Oni Product: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Candyland/106/227/667
- Skin Expo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/VANITY%20UNIVERSE/84/129/24
Take the time to take a stroll through Artis Natur. The leaves haven’t quite turned yet, but I suspect we’ll be seeing the reds and golds of autumn there soon.
This warm sweater, by Antonia Marat, is available at Winterstock. It’s shown with an old gift from S.Y.D., and accessorised with the most wonderful over-the-knee socks I’ve seen yet. The Refurbrished Socks are a subscribo gift form Miel, and I absolutely love them!
The newsboy cap and hair are from Iren, and fit the mood perfectly!
- Winterstock: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Merry%20Christmas/128/128/2
- Miel: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/194/57/38
- Iren: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hi5/152/215/23
If you prefer to explore by horseback, head to one of the stables on the grid – there are several good quality ones. Most will have a demo you can use for free.. or you can purchase your own horse. These act as an attachment so that you can go riding anywhere that allows horses. I chose this fine steed from AKK stables. It has five ‘uses’ before the demo wears out.
The black Cowgirl outfit, from Ho Wear, looks perfect while riding my (temporary) horse.
The cute cowgirl hairstyle is from TeaLane, and is called Evangeline. Evangeline comes complete with a straw hat, but I like the look of the black hat included with the Cowgirl outfit.
- AKK Horse Ranch: http://slurl.com/secondlife/AKK%20Horse%20Ranch/49/230/24
- Ho Wear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenBusinessArea5/159/205/22
- TeaLane: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Granymyr/242/189/42
Next up is this yummy look from Prim & Pixel Paradise called A Berry Paisley Holiday. You can find this outfit upstairs in the shop. It’s a gift from Mairead Fitzgerald (Thank you!).
The cute, short hairstyle Shang is sporting in this picture is from Junwave. Stop by to pick up the gift, and stay to look at the other great styles available here. The skin in this photo is from GeEs, and is available right now at their Skin Expo location at a special reduced price.
- Prim & Pixel Paradise: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rebels%20Haven/75/196/22
- Junwave: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Innocent%20Pearl/128/202/21
All these photos were taken at Artis Natur.. which is always worth another visit.
HeidiHo Huet has done it again! She’s given us an amazing gown for absolutely free. HiediHo Huet puts one of her new creations up for grabs every day (except weekends) until 8pm SLT. Today, it’s this amazing gown. Got a goth wedding coming up? This might be the gown you’ve been looking for to celebrate that special day.
Shown with hair from The Stringer Mausoleum, skin from [the.obscene], and eyes from Vanilla C. Designs.
These give-aways generate a tremendous amount of traffic, if the sim is full keep trying.