You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘ema’s’ tag.
I showed you the new Android skins from Nomine in a previous post, now i want to show you some of the other new fantasy skins there.
Really, there’s a whole lot of newness at Nomine, much more than I can show you in a few posts. To see all of the good stuff, you need to visit the shop and try on a few demos. But remember to bring your wallet, because you’re going to spend a lot of L$ when you see all the great skins, eyes and clothing there.
Mouse over the pictures to see the name of the skins, and the great hairstyles I’ve paired with them.
All of the clothing shown in these photos were free samples from designers in the form of Lucky Chair or Midnight Mania wins.
Lucky Chairs and Midnight Mania Boards are a great way for designers and shop owners to give you a product sample. If you love the prize you get, the best way for you to show your support is to tuck away a landmark to the shop, and patronize the shop in the future. Free stuff is great, but it doesn’t pay the bills. Textures, sculpts, and animations all cost L$ to upload, shop space is expensive in world, and content creators spend a lot of real life time making us amazing products that make our Second Life.. well.. prettier. After all, no one wants to waddle around looking like a duck named Ruth.
Shown at the top is Corpset Gown, a recent Lucky Chair win from Nomine (yup, the same shop that sells the awesome skins shown in this post). Directly above is See Jane, the current Midnight Mania prize from Wishbox. Both work well with cute Neko Panda skins from Nomine, which come with and without the little black button of a nose. Although I’ve shown only the black and white version of the Panda Skin, there is also a Red Panda version available.
Glade Nypmh (blush), shown above, is the current Lucky Chair prize from Wishbox. Glade Nymph comes with the wings shown, and I love how this works so well with the Dark Fae skins from Nomine! Another Dark Fae skin from Nomine is shown below, this time with one of the many prizes tucked into the Lucky Chair at Deviance. The Elementalist (Rainbow) is a full prim outfit that fits like a glove. While you’re at Deviance, look for the Apple Bobbing game to win another great outfit.
Nomine also has Neko skins that are a little more feline in appearance, like the Neko Spotted skin shown below. Paired with ears from P/a, and an old Lucky Board prize from Ema’s, Shang looks as happy as the cat that got the mouse!
- Nomine Main Shop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nomine/123/71/25
- Nomine at SL Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/202
- Nomine Blog: http://munchflower.blogspot.com/
Other Shops shown in this post:
- Deviance: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Carnivale/74/128/31
- Ema’s: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Golem%20Oyland/181/134/86
- Wasabi Pills: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coraline/206/135/53
- Wishbox: http://slurl.com/secondlife/BraveHearts/146/148/31
About the backgrounds
These photos were taken on location at the sims. These are several sims with a fantasy theme that I discovered when I teleported to the old location I had for Perfect Prefabs. Perfect prefabs is no longer located in world, but you can still buy their products at SL Marketplace.
The Aeria Sanctorum sims locations are listed below, I definitely recommend a visit.
- Aeria Sanctorum Shadow Forest: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Shadows/119/85/28
- Aeria Sanctorum Garden of Embers: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Embers/8/103/33
- Aeria Sanctorum The Fairy’s Cave: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/158/151/38
- Aeria Sanctorum The Tree Hide out: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/140/163/38
- Aeria Sanctorum Griffonbridge Village: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/53/186/36
- Aeria Sanctorum The Silence of Waterfalls: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Silence/128/128/2
- Aeria Sanctorum Rainforest Mystery: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Joy/134/110/24
- Aeria Sanctorum Watery Meadows: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Desire/128/128/2
- Aeria Sanctorum The Wizard’s Tower: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/52/39/25
Ema’s is well known for great neko wear, but did you know that the clothing at Ema’s is also great everyday wear?
Right now there is an egg hunt at Ema’s. You can find great outfits for both women and men in this hunt. There is also the fun Cherry Crush outfit available for only 9L$.
Shown above are (left to right) Limited Edition Dirty Black, Cherry Crush, and Danielle Cat, from Ema’s. Dirty Black and Danielle Cat are free in the egg hunt at Ema’s.
Shown above are samples of the men’s wear line at Ema’s. These outfits are free during the egg hunt that is going on right now at Ema’s main shop; better hurry before the eggs disappear! On the left is Yorkshire, and on the right is Broken Heart.
Yep, it’s that time of year again: time to head to the shops to try on dozens of swimsuits in an attempt to find the one that hides most of our figure flaws.
I’ve had some of the swimsuits shown in this post for quite some time. All are still available, though some may no longer be available for free.
Of course, few of us have that problem in SL, which means that we can concentrate our search on finding the cutest styles, like the bikini (complete with sarong) from Ema’s. This is an old MM win, but good news, it’s now in the Lucky Chairs just outside Ema’s Mall.
The cute, tomboy style swimsuit, above, is from Ibizarre. I love the modified boycut on this suit. You can find Allie in the Ibizarre Palamos Island shop.
Ray Skin has some of the cutest clothes on the grid. The frilly, cuddly, adorable clothes found at Ray Skin are definitely for girly girls.
The bikinis above and below can both be found at Ray Skin. There are dollarbies all over the shop (which is huge!). The Blue one above is called +Border+, the cute skirt style bikini below is called +Mitzutama+.
Most of the skins used in this post are the White Wolf vampire clan skins from Smash Face. These are actually retiring skins from the older B. Bodenhall and Domestic-V lines.
The skin below is from Loser, and is currently in the MM board. If you missed this skin earlier and want to pick it up, now would be a good time. Tan lines are a separate layer from Pixel Dolls.
The free tint-able bikini is also from Pixel Dolls, and comes in both tied and untied versions.
The retro Watermelon One Piece (above) is a cute swimsuit from Vextra Messing that can be worn with capris for a fun look. You can find it behind the front counter for only 1L$. There are two dollarbie bikinis there too!
The Snakeskin version of the SD Connection swimsuit was sent out to SD Wears subscribe members a while ago, and a check shows it’s no longer in past messages. However, you can find this swimsuit in other patterns and colours in three packs for 175L$ a pack.. that’s less than 60L$ a swimsuit!
While you’re in the shop, don’t forget to check the Midnight Mania board, and subscribe to receive news about new releases from SD Wears.
- Ema’s: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Golem%20Oyland/159/133/26
- Ibizarre: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Palamos%20Island%201/167/16/23
- Ray Skin: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zorin/69/230/22
- Pixel Dolls: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Port%20Seraphine/102/156/258
- Vextra Messing: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Freydis/110/228/79
- SD Wears: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dubya%20City/45/174/26
Poses are from Diesel Works, Striking Poses, and LAP.
Photographed on location near The Mother Road.
A note card in my inventory this morning alerted me to the Too Hot to Handle Hunt, and the fact that Silk & Satyr is participating. Of course I teleported right over!
The chili is not hard to find, but don’t stop at the chili, grap the dollarbie beside the door too.
Caliente is the S&S Too Hot to Handle Hunt prize at the Harlow location, Postapocalypse is only 1L$.
Ema’s has a yummy outfit, named Cuppy Cake, for us in the Midnight Mania board that is too sweet. Go hit the MM board for a shot at winning this adorable set that comes complete with shoes.
- Silk & Satyr (Harlow): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Harlow/11/45/31
- Ema’s: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Golem%20Oyland/170/130/26
About the Too Hot to Handle Hunt
The hunt will run from Sept. 15-30…look for the stores with the hunt sign posted…and then look for the hidden chili peppers..its just that easy!
Mark your calendars…this is one hunt you don’t want to miss..full of hot items from Harlow stores..and no grid hopping! Everything can be found right here on Harlow..no more taking days to do a hunt!
- Starting Location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Harlow/59/173/34