I blogged the Lost Mermaid Hunt here to let you know about it.. and there are so many hunts going on right now that I hope you’ve had time to do at least part of it. I knew I’d be busy (festival season is upon us), and I didn’t want to wait until I had time to start the hunt to tell you about it.
But now that things have slowed down (a little), and I’ve got a little free (real life) time, I’ve had time to do a some of the Lost Mermaid Hunt. There are some great gifts in this hunt, and many of them are from some of my favourite mermaid tail designers!
The only problem I can see with this hunt is that I am not going to want to discard anything. I can hear my inventory groaning in protest even as I write this!
I’ve paired these mermaid tails from the Lost Mermaid Hunt with more hairstyles from the Crazy Arse Hair Hunt for some over-the-top oceanic looks.
The hairstyle in the last picture is from the mini-hunt at The Stringer Mausoleum. The mini-hunt featured exclusive re-colours of popular TSM designs. If you want to be in on the next mini-hunt, join the subscribo.
Mermaid Tails and Hairstyles featured, starting at the top:
- Flex Lavender-Green Tail from Malaika Mermaids, (TLMH): Crazy Hair Mohawk from Helter Skelter , (CAHH), Net with fish from Zohee’s Mermaid Designs, (TLMH)
- Battenburg Tail from Pisces II (TLMH), Hairstyle from 3636, (CAHH)
- Little mermaid tail from pas de Deux (TLMH), hairstyle from Vanity Hair (CAHH)
- Mer Glas Tail from aeNigma (TLMH), hairstyle from The Stringer Mausoleum
- Testing the Waters tail from TempT (TLMH), hair from The Stringer Mausoleum (mini-hunt)