Autumn is my favourite season. Even in Florida there are mornings when we wake up to a chilly bite in the air. It warms during the course of the day, even in winter, but that autumn chill that we wake up to starting in October is very refreshing.. and very welcome.
There are lots of fashionable dollarbies and gifts in these pictures. Some of the items shown are oldies, some are new.. but all are goodies.
Starting with the picture above..
The shoes shown above are an old gift from Ztique, and are no longer available as a gift. Button Me Up Socks are a recent subscribo gift from Doppleganger, and are too cute when combined with the dollarbie Simple Leggings from Concrete Flowers. Of course, we’ve all seen the cute Paine skirt from Lelutka, which was a gift sent to group members. But it’s given a fresh look when paired with the Cardigan from Pididdle and arm warmers from Amaris designs.
Skin is the Pulse gift, currently available at their Skin Expo location. Hair is from Oni Productions, and was a find in the HTGT hunt.
- Ztique: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Reasonable%20Desires/205/192/27
- Doppleganger: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bill/197/194/44
- Concrete Flowers: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dragonfruit/84/163/22
- Lelutka: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LeLutka/247/128/23
- Piddidle: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/70/237/21
- Amaris designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LVS%20Drive/166/131/22
- Oni Product: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Candyland/106/227/667
- Skin Expo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/VANITY%20UNIVERSE/84/129/24
Take the time to take a stroll through Artis Natur. The leaves haven’t quite turned yet, but I suspect we’ll be seeing the reds and golds of autumn there soon.
This warm sweater, by Antonia Marat, is available at Winterstock. It’s shown with an old gift from S.Y.D., and accessorised with the most wonderful over-the-knee socks I’ve seen yet. The Refurbrished Socks are a subscribo gift form Miel, and I absolutely love them!
The newsboy cap and hair are from Iren, and fit the mood perfectly!
- Winterstock: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Merry%20Christmas/128/128/2
- Miel: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cupcake/194/57/38
- Iren: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hi5/152/215/23
If you prefer to explore by horseback, head to one of the stables on the grid – there are several good quality ones. Most will have a demo you can use for free.. or you can purchase your own horse. These act as an attachment so that you can go riding anywhere that allows horses. I chose this fine steed from AKK stables. It has five ‘uses’ before the demo wears out.
The black Cowgirl outfit, from Ho Wear, looks perfect while riding my (temporary) horse.
The cute cowgirl hairstyle is from TeaLane, and is called Evangeline. Evangeline comes complete with a straw hat, but I like the look of the black hat included with the Cowgirl outfit.
- AKK Horse Ranch: http://slurl.com/secondlife/AKK%20Horse%20Ranch/49/230/24
- Ho Wear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenBusinessArea5/159/205/22
- TeaLane: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Granymyr/242/189/42
Next up is this yummy look from Prim & Pixel Paradise called A Berry Paisley Holiday. You can find this outfit upstairs in the shop. It’s a gift from Mairead Fitzgerald (Thank you!).
The cute, short hairstyle Shang is sporting in this picture is from Junwave. Stop by to pick up the gift, and stay to look at the other great styles available here. The skin in this photo is from GeEs, and is available right now at their Skin Expo location at a special reduced price.
- Prim & Pixel Paradise: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rebels%20Haven/75/196/22
- Junwave: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Innocent%20Pearl/128/202/21
All these photos were taken at Artis Natur.. which is always worth another visit.