You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘tekeli-li’ tag.
Fallen Gods, Inc is participating in Fantasy Fair 2013, and owner/designer, Alia Baroque, has had the honour (along with all the hard work that goes with it!) of designing one of the sims for the Faire.
As the donation items for Fanatasy Faire 2013, Fallen Gods, Inc has a series of scaled skin that is a must have for those of us who like to play mer-folk, and darker characters in role play venues. The Draco scaled skins have a subtle scaling, with exclusive colours available to Faire goers. I’ve shown them here with the Demon outfits that are also available from Fallen Gods, Inc. You can see the full range of colours for the Draco scaled skins here.
- DRACO Serpent scales, from Fallen Gods, Inc for Fantasy Faire 2013.
- Demon outfit, from Fallen Gods, Inc.
- Hairstyle at top is Anemone, Blacklightglow from Tekeli-li.
- Atlantean Mage’s Staff, from Tekeli-li.
- Poses from Musa.
- Taken on location at The DragonSpire and Elvensong Woods.
Fallen Gods, Inc is located on the Magnificat sim for Fantasy Faire 2013 at location A.
- Fantasy Faire 2013 blog: http://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/
Tekeli-li has a new hairstyle out with a coordinating set of jewelery.
Kindled is for the romantic at heart, or those like a truly exotic hairstyle with all the bells and whistles (colour change of course) that come with all Tekeli-li products. Kindled is a mostly mesh style (the ponytail part at the back is sculpted prim) that can be modified to a perfect fit.
Although Tekeli-li products are commonly associated with fantasy, some of his hairstyles can go completely mainstream, like the newest release, Kindle. I’ve shown Kindle below with an Eastern outfit from Mashooka.. and the two are stunning together.
The jewellery set includes the diadem (shown), necklace (shown), earrings and bracelets. The Kindled hairstyle include the hairstyle itself, and the diadem. The hair colour can be changed via script, and there are literally hundreds of hair colour options to choose from – so finding the perfect shade should not be any problem at all.
And in the event you’re wondering if the Kindled sets might be a little too tame.. just remember: The devil is in the details. The way you put together a look makes all the difference in the world. Kindled can be as mild or wild as you want it to be.
- Tekili-li Main Shop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tekelili/146/124/25
Top Picture: Hazel eyes from CS (no longer available), Salwar Amrita from Mashooka.
Bottom Picture: Drow skin and ears from Mynerva, prim eyes and horns form Rue, Top from Tekeli-li.
Tekeli-li is one of my favourite shops. It;s one of those shops I love to go into just to look, though I’ve bought my share of Tekeli-li products also; the hairstyles scream mermaid. If you’re into high fantasy, mer, otherwordly beings, and just plain weird stuff.. give Tekeli-li a look.
You can find Tekeli-li at Fantasy Faire 2012, and he has put up a new product as his Donation Item, with a favourite from last year returning to tempt you to wet your feet.
Up first is last year’s Fantasy Faire Donation Item, which Tekeli-li has decided to bring back in case some of you were unable to pick it up last year. This exclusive colour version of the Deep Ones Sailfish is only available as a Donation Item, so pick it up while you can. Shown is the female version, a male version is available too.
The new Donation Item from Tekeli-li is a very simple jewelry set that, like all Tekeli-li products, is full y colour change. The Pectinidae set can be adjusted to coordinate with anything you wear, and has sizes included for both males and females.
Tekeli-li also has some gifts for you, just for visiting the Fantasy Faire 2012 Tekeli-li shop.
The mesh chest at the Faire can be yours for the taking. Once you have the chest at your home, look inside it to get the treasures hidden there. Inside you’ll find Mesh Ankh Earrings with (fully colour change), and a hairstyle, Abberation, that is unisex and fully colour change. Don’t let the name of the hairstyle scare you off, this is a wonderful piece to round out your Tekeli-li collection, and works well for beings from other worlds, merfolk, and high fantasy monsters and rogues.
Besides, you can colour it to match your eyes.
- Tekeli-li at Fantasy Faire 2012: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Tides/33/63/38
- Tekeli-li Main Shop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tekelili/146/124/25
Tekeli-li doesn’t have sales or specials very often, so when you see there is a sale on at the shop you should definitely plan to stop by. This is top notch full prim high fantasy wear. If you’re a plain Jane, you might not find anything in Tekeli-li to your taste (unless you have an uber high fantasy hidden side), but if you elves, and mermaids, and beasties from the darker side of imagination.. Tekeli-li is right up your dark little alley.
The sale lasts through today, so hurry on over. Hurry on over even if you don’t plan to buy anything, this shop is a feast for the eyes and will definitely spark ideas for character alterations, role play, photos.. and a whole bunch of other good stuff.
Outfits shown above come in two packs each: one for the top and one for the bottom. Gender non-specific bottoms include options for males and females. Piscene jewelry is sold separately (1L$) and Starry Deco tiara was a past hunt gift.
Items from Tekeli-li are fully colour adjustable via script, which makes these very versatile items. See Salacia in the post below from a different look.
Hairstyle at top is Efreet (includes horns), and is only 1$. Hairstyle at bottom is Maeve, from Wasabi Pills. Maeve is shown in an RFL colour here, but there are other colour versions available in the shop.
- Tekeli-li Main Shop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tekelili/146/126/25
Ok, so you’ve purchased, won, or found the perfect tail, and now you need a hairstyle to go with it.
You can check some of the shops at my mermaid reference page, take a look at my post on Bizarre Hair, and look at some of the hairstyles shown below. There are wonderful styles for mermaids out there, you just have to look until you find the perfect one for you.
Undine, shown above, is from Tekeli-li. This is not a new hairstyle, but it’s one I’ve had my eyes on, and finally purchased at Fantasy Faire. This hairstyle, so perfect for mer, even has ocean-themed decorations. It’s beautiful with skin from , which is no longer available.
And look at those cat eyes from Rosie’s Thingies! The slit pupils tell you immediately that Shang is no mere human, that she is something different. I especially like the darker hues for my mer look.
Sirena hairstyle, shown above and below, is a new release from Vita’s Boudoir. This style is a mer-appropriate style, and it’s also good for anytime you want a windblown, wild look.
Sirena comes in a package with three colours: black, emerald, and coral. There are bits of coral and netting tucked in the style, all the better to make you look like the carefree mermaid you are at heart.
If you want a mermaid or mermaid that’s a little different (or maybe a lot different), hit up Tekeli-li at Fantasy Faire for some tails in exclusive colours that will only be available during Fantasy Faire.
These are not just tails, but full avatars. Everything you see, except the shape, is included. Although I’ve used my own shape in this photo, a shape is included in the package too, but I wanted to show you that even your own shape will work nicely with the prim parts that make up this avatar.
The avatar series, Deep Ones, by Tekeli-li, is based on real fish. Above and below I’ve shown the female Sailfish in Violet, a colour exclusive to Fantasy Faire.
There are other colours available for both the Sailfish, shown above, in Tekeli-li’s main shop.
The Koi avatar is a fanciful, playful avatar in pretty aqua and cream that you can get only at Fantasy Faire. Again, there are more colour version available in the main shop, and I do recommend stopping by to see all the Deep Ones.
- Tekeli-li at Fantasy Faire: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sea%20of%20Mer/158/15/22
- Tekeli-li Main Shop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tekelili/146/124/25
I’ve been visiting all the main shops that will be featured at Fantasy Faire’s Sea of Mer, and I’m finding some fantastic bargains. Although I am going to recommend you visit their Fantasy Fair location, please please please don’t miss out on visiting the main shops for more top quality mermaid gear.
The tail shown above is the Twisted Hunt prize from Mermaid Treasure and Boutique, called Darkly Merman Tail. It flows and bends like a flower in the water, and is absolutely suitable for girls too.. though you’ll have to supply your own top if you venture into PG or Mature sims.
The skin shown is one of the Cabal skins from House of Ruin, which may not be available anymore. Hairstyle is wonderful, and is from Tekeli-li. Tekeli-li has some of the best hairstyles for mermaids and mermen found anywhere on the grid. If I need a unique style, I always check this shop first. Hairstyle at Tekeli-li are scripted for color change (usually just accessories are colour change, not the hair colour itself), so that your hairstyle will always coordinate with your outfit.. or tail.
Every once in a while Deviance holds a mini hunt for a fantastic special colour of one special outfit. The last mini hunt was for this wonderful Elementalist costume in Dark Teal. This time around it’s the equally stunning Drow Priestess costume in Purple.
Of course, a spiffy costume alone won’t turn you into a Drow Priestess, you have to have all the right accessories, skin colour, eyes, and hair to truly look the part. Deviance supplies the accessories in the form of spider accents on your arms, a spider on the belt, and a graceful arachnid at your throat (in a good way!); but look also at the Pnath hair from Tekeli-li, the Drow skin from Mynerva, and eyes from Fatal Error! The skin from Minerva and Fatal Error eyes are past hunt gifts, so may not be available.. but stop by anyway, because you never know what goodies you’ll find if you don’t check!
- Deviance: http://slurl.com/secondlife/FairChang%20Vista%20NW/75/169/25
- Mynerva: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ocean%20Silver/186/74/22
- Tekeli-li: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth%20Barony/93/52/37
- Fatal Error: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ocean%20Silver/186/74/22
Photo taken on location at Hollow Earth (see Tekeli-li link).
I’ve been trying to do this post for two days now, but WordPress wasn’t letting me insert photos, or really do much but write text to my blog.
The Crazy Arse Hair Hunt is well under way and, after having stopped to pick up a few hairstyle myself, I can say that the designers participating in this hunt have outdone themselves.
For a more comprehensive look at the amazing hairstyle to be found in the hunt, go here: http://shayariels-world-of-sl-fashion.blogspot.com/2010/07/crazy-arse-hair-hunt-part-2.html?zx=278ea0f1dcf7a763. Shayariel has put together a nifty slide show of many of the hairstyles to be found.
And did I mention.. these hairstyles are amazing!
Styling Details Above:
- Hair – La Boheme, from the CAHH2: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/222/75/24
- Skin – White Queen, from Miasnow: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mirrordeep/9/189/116
- Eyes – House of Ruin: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pulse/232/173/30
- Jewelry – Piscean, from Tekeli-li: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth%20Barony/97/60/33
- Gown – Ariel, Ice, Kouse’s Sanctum, from a past Perfect Snowflake Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Avilion%20Peninsula/128/37/22
These are some of the most original designers to be found in-world, and these hairstyles and re-colours of hairstyles, are unique to the Crazy Arse Hair Hunt.
The theme was “monster” hairstyles, and every designer stepped up to the challenge of designing a monster of a hairstyle for the hunt. While some bring to mind old movies, others are simply monstrously beautiful, while some are monstrously unusual.
Details for the look above:
- Hair - Anemone from Tekeli-li – Crazy Arse Hair Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth%20Barony/97/60/33
- Skin – Miasnow: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mirrordeep/9/189/116
- Gown – Jupiter, from Evie’s Closet: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oubliette/180/184/38
- Eyes – Android Eyes, from House of Ruin, Pulse location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pulse/232/173/30
Details for picture above:
- Hair – Black Swan from TTF – Crazy Arse Hair Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Folk%20Factory/75/75/39
- Anna Skin from Pixel Dolls (may not be available): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Port%20Seraphine/166/166/258
- Vampiric Eyes from Vanilla C. Designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dark%20White%20World/114/133/42
- Blouse from Paris Metro: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tuscarora/24/115/23
- Pirate Mate (vest shown) from Deviance Lucky Cupcake: http://slurl.com/secondlife/FairChang%20Vista%20NW/75/169/25
- Ina Pearl Necklace from Chuculet: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taunt/98/131/23
From my own shop, [M&K] Hidden Treasures, the creepy Tarantula! hairstyle pays homage to the 1950′s B flick of the same name.
- Hairstyle – Tarantula! from [M&K] – Crazy Arse Hair Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bae/23/39/555
- Replicant Skin from , no longer available.
- Eyes – Red Crystal Cyborg Eyes from Baiastice (may no longer be available): http://slurl.com/secondlife/BAIASTICE/154/126/26
- Facial Piercings from Collisions: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gallinas/98/16/58
- Seductive Steel outfit from Ho Wear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenBusinessArea5/139/206/22
Start the hunt at The UNeek.
Poses from Diesel Works.
It always seemed like fun until someone ended up getting hurt.
On the observer: Suit – Arundel – Zachary Gentlemen’s Costume.
On the victim: Pieces from Basque Corset, and Boot’s and Leathers. Belt is from Phoenix Design & Firefall.
It had been a whirlwind romance, two adventurous souls had found one another and had become inseparable. But for at least one of them, it just wasn’t enough.
He liked to flirt.. a lot.
It didn’t much matter if it was a barmaid in a pub, a local wench trying to make a couple dollars to buy her next bottle, or some mysterious beauty of the deep seas.
On him: Fashions from Dany’s French Touch.
On her: Le Cirque de la Maladie Skirt from *SMOTD, Doll Horns from !Rotten Toe, Hair from Arundel, skin from Domestic-V.
He loved them all, and they loved him
On him: Hair from Joli Fem.
On the sirena: Mermaid tail from aeNigma (Steampunk Hunt Prize), hair from Tekeli-li, skin from den Dou.
They’d had it out one day, and their argument could be heard out of the indoor dock where she kept her ship, and into the street. She was furious, and wanted him to stop his philandering ways.
It was quite a rowe they’d had, we were worried that it might come to actual blows.
On him: Suit – Arundel – Zachary Gentlemen’s Costume
On her: various pieces from Arundel’s, belt from Phoenix Design & Firefall.
So, you see, it was quite natural that we’d suspected him of doing her in, their fights had become quite the talk about town. We didn’t learn till later.. much later.. that it had been the wench all along.
She’d been the one with the most to gain and the least to lose; besides.. it wasn’t the first time she’d committed murder.
- aeNigma: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vernian%20Deep/23/172/7
- Arundels Designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Township/206/97/24
- Dany’s French Touch: http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Toulouse%20Algiers/16/210/701
- Jolie Fem: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Solace%20Beach/159/42/22
- Rotten Toe: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baie%20St%20Anne/191/188/67
- *SMOTD: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Attol/119/80/1474
Photographed on location in the sims that make up Babbage.