You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘skin’ tag.
I’ve stalked the lucky chairs at Vendom on occasion to try for one of their great skins.
I have no patience for lucky chairs.. at all.
Fortunately for me, they also have fortune teller chairs, with Vendom’s beautiful Blue Crytsal Demon Skin. While you’re there, check out the Vendom MM board.
Sometimes a skin doesn’t need anything but the right hair, and what else would I pair with a skin like this but one of Helena Stringer’s sapphire blue Double Duster. The sculptural nature of the mohawk plays beautifully on this unusual skin.
- Vendom: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vengeance/222/216/548
- The Stringer Mausoleum: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aurora%20Vale/56/203/79
Elisa has a cute little boathouse for free. The shop is closing.. get this while you still can!
Big thank you to s+H and Crissy Designs for the cute clothes shown below!
- Shown on the left is Doll Dress (0L$) from s+H at the B11 Mall.
- On the right is BomBon Outfit from Crissy Designs.
- Skin is from Gypsy Tears.
Close up of the beautiful Gypsy Tears skin, free at their RFyre shop.
- Elisa: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kronberg/157/233/68
- s+H at B11 Mall: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nileswarm/236/22/51
- Crissy Designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pruni/124/57/45
- Gypsy Tears @ RFyre: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20RFyre/91/117/61
The Fabfree group was sent a welcome present from a designer new to the group.
How cool is that? They join the group.. and we get the welcome presents. I’m not quite sure how that works.. but I like it.
- Shown above Bohemian Girl Hair, Retro Red Shorts, Retro Red Stripe Bikini, Beachbag, and Red Wedges from Mix and Match. Twilight Dress White Shirt from Pixel Dolls.
Manis Lane, designer and owner of Mix and Match, sent me a sampling of items form her shop to show you. This is some seriously cute stuff, and I love that everything in the shop can go with everything else. So eclectic, so funky, so.. cool!
- Mix and Match Violet Tube Top (30L$) with Riprock Pants in purple (50L$).
Prices are quite reasonable, and the quality of the textures is wonderful. If you’re a bohemian at heart, you’re gonna love these clothes.
- Shown above is the Classic Plaid Skirt Set in red, 15 minutes of camping. There is also a camp-for skin.
- Lucky Board prize, one of several houses offered. Shown is the Bohemian Lover set (includes furniture), 88 prims.
- Old Suede Skirt with Lace (75L$ I think, I’ll check in the morning)
Mix and Match: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zeord/131/127/299
There was a little girl with a little curl,
right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good, she was very, very good.
And when she was bad she was better horrid.
Now we can be both.. and for free! Gyrl B Naughty on th eleft, Gyrl B Nice on the right.
Dilly Dolls has set out one colour each of it’s naughty and nice ensembles, now you can pick them up and choose which best expresses the inner you. Pick them up at the service counters.
Both versions come with a selection of shirt styles in all layers.
- Dilly Dolls: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Illusion/58/61/26
Now.. about the skin.
Gabbana Decosta sent out a notice a few days ago about a skin she was giving away to promote her shop, DreamS. I teleported over, and was handed one of the most beautiful skins I’ve seen yet.