You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘hell bop’ tag.
Today I’m taking a bit of a break on a lovely sim known simply as Tuneira’s West Farm on the Embay sim. This sim is slow, laid back, and very pretty.. just what I like. It’s what I grew up with, after all.
I’m always looking for nice sims to ride my horse, Tuneira’s farm was absolutely perfect this morning, and look, there are other horses there!
There is a picnic table already set for a picnic, just bring yourself and a friend or two. Or maybe bring just one special friend, because the picnic bench is set with a cuddle pose.
You can take the time to thing about what’s important in life, or just appreciate the pretty things, like this gift from Eolande’s. The simple setting really sets of the stunning amethyst.
The clothes shown in this post are all from Hell Bop. The Ruby in cyan overalls and Nora top in green are a gift for today only. The top shown in the other pictures is part of the Eugene Set that was a gift a loong time ago. Eugene is still available in the shop.. but not for free.
Skin worn is from Tuli. This limited The Deck version of Sayuri is available this weekend only at The Deck (free) with a ton of other designer gifts. Expect horrendous lag and prim down accordingly.
- Hell Bop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/92/76/23
- The Deck: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/185/183/23
Photographed on location at Tuneira’s West Farm.
I love my SL job; what could be better than teleporting round picking out the best low-cost fashions on the grid to show you?
Today I have a few random items from various shops. The items I’m showing you today are totally unrelated except that the fact that I like them.
Random Items in the first picture include the great blonde hairstyle from Exile. This was a find in the Zombie Popcorn Hunt. Visit Exile even if you’re not doing the hunt, because you’re sure to find something you like love.
The dress, with garter, is a lucky board win from Plastik. You have to join the Plastik group to take advantage of the lucky boards there, but if you love their clothes, skins, eyes, etc.. go ahead and join already!
Sown above are skins from Grim bros (left) and Flirt! (right). Grim Bros has a new series of Dress Up skins that have minimal detailing, except for the wonderful facial decorations. The one shown above is only a sample. You picked up one of these skins the other day in the MM at Grim Bros (I missed it). Other great designs are available for 100L$ each.
Hairstyle is a sneak peek from tiny Bird, if you were one of the Tiny Bird customers who filled out Autumn Hykova’s questionnaire, you got this lovely style as a thank you.
Dress on the left is a MM win from SD Wears, I love the Malice dress in this shimmery shade of black. On the right is the Eye of the Tiger cropped sweater from Plastik (lucky board score) paired with black and white camo Combat pants that were a MM prize from Smexy Town.
The skin from Flirt! is a freebie, and there’s one for you too guys, shown below.
Shirt (Bennett, past subscribo gift) and Bermuda shorts (Craig, not free) are from Hell Bop (of course), and are great for guys or girls. Oh, and the great hairstyle on Shawk was a prize from the Exile as part of the Zombie Popcorn Hunt.
I feel like I stepped right out of the pages of Anna Karenina in this gown from Lemania Indigo designs.
Go Away Little Girl is the Money Fever offer for today…1L$ is all set is going to cost you, and 50L$ is given one lucky person with every 100 sold. This is put out today at about 11 am SL time and will be taken down tomorrow at the same time.
The hat and fur wrap can be used to accessorize so many other outfits, that this ensemble is definitely worth every L$ you’ll spend on it. It comes complete with the hat, wrap, dress, and shoes.. so go ahead and splurge!
- Flirt!: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Funny%20Farm/194/194/2
- Grim Bros: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Clematis%20Island/116/48/22
- SD Wears: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dubya%20City/45/174/26
- Hell Bop: http://http//slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/96/74/23
- Plastik: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plastik/113/161/135
- Smexy Town: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Trivy%20Isle/43/120/26
- Tiny Bird: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Festivale/165/82/25
- Exile: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Covet/137/30/27
- Lemania Indigo Designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/82/202/25
Some of the poses used above are from Diesel Works.
I love the full pajamas in the winter.. you know the kind with the little flap in the back. If they have feet attached, they’re even better.
Hawk picked up the Vintage Undies in the BoB Hunt. These are from Cheerno, and include the kiss tattoo on his bottom. At least I hope the kiss on his bottom is just a tattoo.
Shang is wearing the super cute Eugene long thermal underwear from Hell Bop. These aren’t free, however they will keep you very toasty on those cold winter nights.
The chaise is from Diesel Works. Rogan Diesel has added more colours to the chaise line. This chaise is an amazing prop if you like to take boudoir photos. It even has a photographer’s version, so that someone else can set your poses and take the pictures.. how cool! These colours are soft, pastel additions to the bolder colours that were released earlier.
Hawk and I have decided that we will make four posts for the Make Him Over Hunt. That’s enough to feature roughly half the hunt items, and four posts should give you a good idea of what is available in the hunt.
So.. here we go with post #2 of the Autumn 2009 Make Him Over Hunt.
- Clothes from Hell Bop (#14) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/96/74/23
- Shoes from Hoorenbeek (# ) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/JT%20World%20VI/137/26/23
- Clothes: .::() ()::. ALIENATED .::() ()::. (#158) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fantasy%20World%20Sea/233/47/23
- Shoes: Brand Duh! (#17) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Katachi/217/46/22
- Pose: 161 – [S.LOVES ] & Pose-ology — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coconut%20Beach/34/230/24
- Clothes and Shoes: Color Me Chaos (#134) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Epic%20Sanctuary/23/36/28
- Clothes: Firefly Fashions (#141) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Archers/239/32/57
- Necklace: [KUSTOM] (#170) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Emei/110/156/23
- Shoes: 7071 (#151) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ardis%20Isle/125/81/23
- Clothes: :Robbish: (#140) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Star%20Land%202/78/240/22
- Hair: :::: IrEn:::: (#154) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hi5/152/215/23
- Necklace: .:: LacieCakes ::. (#75) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Larette%20Island/149/191/402
- Pose: Posies / Animations (#160) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magic%20Valley/34/223/30
- Shoes: Brand Duh! (#17) — http://slurl.com/secondlife/Katachi/217/46/22
Do you love retro fashion?
You know what they say? Everything old is new again, and Floatie Hock, of Hell Bop, gives a retro bowling shirt new life with bold colour.
Hell Bop has great styles that both guys and girls can cozy up to. The Devin shirt shown above was a gift to subscribo members.. so bang on that subcribo when you stop by to check out the great fashions at Hell Bop.
Other credits: Skin from Skin Within, Hair from Artilleri, eyes from Sterling Artistry.
Photographed on location at Artilleri: http://slurl.com/secondlife/artilleri/102/156/24
Weird title, I know.
Hell Bop has a new gift out for faithful HB subscribo members.
This gift is unisex, and fits beautiful without a lot of prim adjusting to get it to lay properly.
E! has all new gifts in it’s lucky chair and Midnight Mania board.
The pretty tank top on the left has a delicate lace edging is the latest prize in the lucky board. The board is set to 10 minutes so teleport in all your friends and grab the top together!
The cowl top on the right is the current prize midnight mania prize. Pop on over and click it. The board needs 200 people to click it before midnight. If it gets that many clicks then everyone wins the prize.. YAY!
Floatie Hock of Hell Bop is retiring one of her designs.. today. Get it while you still can for only 1L$. The version for girls is a cute knotted midriff style. Look for the tool boxes sitting on the counter just inside the shop.
There is also a newish release available to us: a lunchbox with an AO. This lunchbox sports the Hell Bop logo, and costs 100L$. BUT.. if you subscribe to recieve news from Hell Bop, you can get it for absolutely free! I’ve shown it below with the Dickies Coveralls, which were a former hunt prize. They are currently 200L$ in the shop.
Bishwear has great hair for girls, hot clothes, and now free skins for guys!
The free skin collection from Bishwear includes a sampling of five skin tones with and without facial hair. I’ve shown four of them below.
What? You say you’ve searched your inventory, and there’s no swimsuit to be found! pshaw! Then you need to head over to Mikan YA * Bratty Puppy and pick up this sweet manly collection of swim trunks.
After swiming (or just lounging around the pool), you’ll probably want to put on something warm, so grab this dollarbie sweater from Hell Bop over at the Car Wash sim. Your girl friend is going to want to “borrow” this sweater, so Floatie has wisely included one for her in the gift box. Smart!
Where to get it all:
- Bishwear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/BishWear%20Island/143/188/24
- Mikan YA * Bratty Puppy (swim trunks): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Witch%20Hazel/160/200/89
- Hell Bop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/87/74/23
- Hair (Hawk) – Jollie Femme: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Solace%20Beach/159/42/22
- Hair (Shang) – Artilleri: http://slurl.com/secondlife/artilleri/93/123/26
- Pants (Hawk) – INDI Designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blue%20Sky/213/43/24
- Pants (Shang) – Artilleri@Gnubie: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Powder%20Mill/84/142/44
- Jewelry – Atilleri: http://slurl.com/secondlife/artilleri/93/123/26
- Shoes – Maitreya: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/26
- Pose Stool – Diesel Works: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Osa%20Menor/243/238/24
- Pose (Hawk) – VPoses: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Collins/106/209/28
- Skin (Shang) – Pixel Dolls – group gift: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Port%20Seraphine/129/93/258
Coldwater Wilderness Area has the cutest home for you for free. It’s a trailer.. two in fact! One is unfurnished so that you can customise it yourself, the other comes complete with appropriately trashy furnishings – yes, that includes a bed with full animations. You know what I mean.
The fully furnished version is 112 prims, with the unfurnished version at only 73 prims; it should fit on a small piece of land with no problems. The trailer has two rooms: a combo living room/dining room/kitchen, and a bedroom partitioned from the other room by a curtain.
The cute tank is a subscribo gift from A.S.S., the hair is a past gift from Curl Up And Dye, it’s still available — but not as a dollarbie.
The apron (so perfect in this setting!) is from Hell Bop, and is being given away to advertise the Ask Mama Flo blog.