You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘deviance’ tag.
There is a half price sale going on at Deviance right now.
Selected items are marked down to half price.. you can get some great deals right now!
Teleport is below for your convenience.
There’s also a free gift (look waaay up) for you. it’s the Itty Bitty Hunt gift form Deviance. Better get there quick though!
See the previous post about Lil’PetZ to see the gift dress.
- Deviance: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carnivale/74/128/31
- Deviance SL Marketplace Shop: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/20280?id=20280
- Deviance Blog: http://deviancesl.blogspot.com/
I showed you the new Android skins from Nomine in a previous post, now i want to show you some of the other new fantasy skins there.
Really, there’s a whole lot of newness at Nomine, much more than I can show you in a few posts. To see all of the good stuff, you need to visit the shop and try on a few demos. But remember to bring your wallet, because you’re going to spend a lot of L$ when you see all the great skins, eyes and clothing there.
Mouse over the pictures to see the name of the skins, and the great hairstyles I’ve paired with them.
All of the clothing shown in these photos were free samples from designers in the form of Lucky Chair or Midnight Mania wins.
Lucky Chairs and Midnight Mania Boards are a great way for designers and shop owners to give you a product sample. If you love the prize you get, the best way for you to show your support is to tuck away a landmark to the shop, and patronize the shop in the future. Free stuff is great, but it doesn’t pay the bills. Textures, sculpts, and animations all cost L$ to upload, shop space is expensive in world, and content creators spend a lot of real life time making us amazing products that make our Second Life.. well.. prettier. After all, no one wants to waddle around looking like a duck named Ruth.
Shown at the top is Corpset Gown, a recent Lucky Chair win from Nomine (yup, the same shop that sells the awesome skins shown in this post). Directly above is See Jane, the current Midnight Mania prize from Wishbox. Both work well with cute Neko Panda skins from Nomine, which come with and without the little black button of a nose. Although I’ve shown only the black and white version of the Panda Skin, there is also a Red Panda version available.
Glade Nypmh (blush), shown above, is the current Lucky Chair prize from Wishbox. Glade Nymph comes with the wings shown, and I love how this works so well with the Dark Fae skins from Nomine! Another Dark Fae skin from Nomine is shown below, this time with one of the many prizes tucked into the Lucky Chair at Deviance. The Elementalist (Rainbow) is a full prim outfit that fits like a glove. While you’re at Deviance, look for the Apple Bobbing game to win another great outfit.
Nomine also has Neko skins that are a little more feline in appearance, like the Neko Spotted skin shown below. Paired with ears from P/a, and an old Lucky Board prize from Ema’s, Shang looks as happy as the cat that got the mouse!
- Nomine Main Shop: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nomine/123/71/25
- Nomine at SL Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/202
- Nomine Blog: http://munchflower.blogspot.com/
Other Shops shown in this post:
- Deviance: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Carnivale/74/128/31
- Ema’s: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Golem%20Oyland/181/134/86
- Wasabi Pills: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coraline/206/135/53
- Wishbox: http://slurl.com/secondlife/BraveHearts/146/148/31
About the backgrounds
These photos were taken on location at the sims. These are several sims with a fantasy theme that I discovered when I teleported to the old location I had for Perfect Prefabs. Perfect prefabs is no longer located in world, but you can still buy their products at SL Marketplace.
The Aeria Sanctorum sims locations are listed below, I definitely recommend a visit.
- Aeria Sanctorum Shadow Forest: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Shadows/119/85/28
- Aeria Sanctorum Garden of Embers: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Embers/8/103/33
- Aeria Sanctorum The Fairy’s Cave: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/158/151/38
- Aeria Sanctorum The Tree Hide out: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/140/163/38
- Aeria Sanctorum Griffonbridge Village: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/53/186/36
- Aeria Sanctorum The Silence of Waterfalls: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Silence/128/128/2
- Aeria Sanctorum Rainforest Mystery: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Joy/134/110/24
- Aeria Sanctorum Watery Meadows: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Desire/128/128/2
- Aeria Sanctorum The Wizard’s Tower: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20of%20Light/52/39/25
Just a couple of things this morning, like almost everyone else the past few days.. I’ve been super busy.
Not all of the clothes in this post necessarily have anything to do with Christmas, but some of them do. The common thread that holds this post together is that these are all clothes I’ve picked up recently, that I absolutely love.
A mix of recent shop gifts, holiday gifts, old dollarbies, and good design can be seen above, in what could be a scene right out of a fairy tale. The lovely Blue Bell dress, more fit for a spring day than the dead of winter, is an Apple Bobbing prize from Deviance. The shop has a new design.. and looks fantastic! Take the time to look around, the new layout makes it so much easier to find exactly what you’re looking for.
The hairstyle shown in the picture above was a holiday gift from Maitreya, I love this style that is reminiscent of the 60’s. Skin is from SmashFace, and is no longer available.
Curious Kitties has a fun holiday game going on. There are some very cute prizes, including the Plaid Teddy Bear Avatar, show above. You can find out more at the Curious Kitties Blog, as well as see all the other great prizes you have the chance to win. I’m not sure how long this event lasts, so take the opportunity to try it out while you can.
The flowers shown in this post are all from Pocket Gardens. I love these little bursts of colour planted around my gallery. These are copy, so you can add as many as you like, because they are copy. Some come with nicely done single and sweet couple poses too.. a very nice touch!
- Curious Kitties Winter Festival: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Curious%20Kitties/128/128/21
- Deviance: http://slurl.com/secondlife/FairChang%20Vista%20NW/56/169/637
- Maitreya: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/26
Every once in a while Deviance holds a mini hunt for a fantastic special colour of one special outfit. The last mini hunt was for this wonderful Elementalist costume in Dark Teal. This time around it’s the equally stunning Drow Priestess costume in Purple.
Of course, a spiffy costume alone won’t turn you into a Drow Priestess, you have to have all the right accessories, skin colour, eyes, and hair to truly look the part. Deviance supplies the accessories in the form of spider accents on your arms, a spider on the belt, and a graceful arachnid at your throat (in a good way!); but look also at the Pnath hair from Tekeli-li, the Drow skin from Mynerva, and eyes from Fatal Error! The skin from Minerva and Fatal Error eyes are past hunt gifts, so may not be available.. but stop by anyway, because you never know what goodies you’ll find if you don’t check!
- Deviance: http://slurl.com/secondlife/FairChang%20Vista%20NW/75/169/25
- Mynerva: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ocean%20Silver/186/74/22
- Tekeli-li: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth%20Barony/93/52/37
- Fatal Error: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ocean%20Silver/186/74/22
Photo taken on location at Hollow Earth (see Tekeli-li link).