I’ve been trying to do this post for two days now, but WordPress wasn’t letting me insert photos, or really do much but write text to my blog.
The Crazy Arse Hair Hunt is well under way and, after having stopped to pick up a few hairstyle myself, I can say that the designers participating in this hunt have outdone themselves.
For a more comprehensive look at the amazing hairstyle to be found in the hunt, go here: http://shayariels-world-of-sl-fashion.blogspot.com/2010/07/crazy-arse-hair-hunt-part-2.html?zx=278ea0f1dcf7a763. Shayariel has put together a nifty slide show of many of the hairstyles to be found.
And did I mention.. these hairstyles are amazing!
Styling Details Above:
- Hair – La Boheme, from the CAHH2: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/222/75/24
- Skin – White Queen, from Miasnow: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mirrordeep/9/189/116
- Eyes – House of Ruin: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pulse/232/173/30
- Jewelry – Piscean, from Tekeli-li: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth%20Barony/97/60/33
- Gown – Ariel, Ice, Kouse’s Sanctum, from a past Perfect Snowflake Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Avilion%20Peninsula/128/37/22
These are some of the most original designers to be found in-world, and these hairstyles and re-colours of hairstyles, are unique to the Crazy Arse Hair Hunt.
The theme was “monster” hairstyles, and every designer stepped up to the challenge of designing a monster of a hairstyle for the hunt. While some bring to mind old movies, others are simply monstrously beautiful, while some are monstrously unusual.
Details for the look above:
- Hair - Anemone from Tekeli-li – Crazy Arse Hair Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hollow%20Earth%20Barony/97/60/33
- Skin – Miasnow: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mirrordeep/9/189/116
- Gown – Jupiter, from Evie’s Closet: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oubliette/180/184/38
- Eyes – Android Eyes, from House of Ruin, Pulse location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pulse/232/173/30
Details for picture above:
- Hair – Black Swan from TTF – Crazy Arse Hair Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Folk%20Factory/75/75/39
- Anna Skin from Pixel Dolls (may not be available): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Port%20Seraphine/166/166/258
- Vampiric Eyes from Vanilla C. Designs: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dark%20White%20World/114/133/42
- Blouse from Paris Metro: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tuscarora/24/115/23
- Pirate Mate (vest shown) from Deviance Lucky Cupcake: http://slurl.com/secondlife/FairChang%20Vista%20NW/75/169/25
- Ina Pearl Necklace from Chuculet: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taunt/98/131/23
From my own shop, [M&K] Hidden Treasures, the creepy Tarantula! hairstyle pays homage to the 1950′s B flick of the same name.
- Hairstyle – Tarantula! from [M&K] – Crazy Arse Hair Hunt: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bae/23/39/555
- Replicant Skin from , no longer available.
- Eyes – Red Crystal Cyborg Eyes from Baiastice (may no longer be available): http://slurl.com/secondlife/BAIASTICE/154/126/26
- Facial Piercings from Collisions: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gallinas/98/16/58
- Seductive Steel outfit from Ho Wear: http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenBusinessArea5/139/206/22
Start the hunt at The UNeek.
Poses from Diesel Works.