These are not different looks for me, but I wanted to show how a simple change of only a couple items can give you a whole new look. You can get everything I’ve shown in this post for next-to-nothing; you don’t have to be fabulously wealthy to dress well in Second Life or real life.
In this picture I’m wearing one of the stunning gowns made by Kouse Singh, of Kouse’s Sanctum. It’s fairly typical of her designs in that most are floor length medieval style gowns suitable for historic or fantasy role play.
Pairing the gown with the sweet Anarchy mohawk from Hairy Situations gives me a more high fantasy look.
- Kouse’s Sanctum: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Avilion%20Vale/48/64/2
- Hairy Situations: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fleets%20Cove%20Beach/41/128/22
Without changing jewelry, hair, or skin, I put on a shorter corseted dress, over-the-knee pirate socks, and high top sneakers; then look at Shang go from hi fantasy to punkish goth look.
The Dress is from KBL, and was a recent Midnight Mania score. Socks are a free gift from Grim Bros, just stop by and look around for them – you’ll find them eventually. =P High top sneaks are a recent Shoes and Accessories Hunt find from Duh.
- KBL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Prim%20By%20Prim/193/63/21
- Grim Bros: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Clematis%20Island/121/53/22
- Duh!: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Katachi/217/46/22
Poses in today’s post are from Diesel Works.