When I was a kid we had a knock-knock joke that went something like this:
“Orange you glad I didn’t say banana again?”
Anyway.. today’s post is brought to you by the colour ORANGE.
The Aurelina Gown in Harvest is perfect for those midnight masquerade parties you’ll be attending on All Hallowed Eve. Afterward, hang it with a masque on a mannequin, and reminisce about the night for weeks to come.
Halloween Pumpkin, by Draconic Kiss, is for the goth dollie you know you love being. Dress it up in orange to stand out against all that black everyone else will be wearing.. and all eyes will be on you.
Red is just orange minus the sunshine, and this dark beauty is from BlakOpal. Wear it with or without the long skirt, either way is absolutely bewitching.
Orange is a colour that makes you say “Wow!”
This gown, by Amenti, does orange up in a big way using black and yellow accents — a sweet confection for the season.
This casual dress from TeaLane is called Shelby, an appropriate moniker for this girl-next-door look. The soft pumpkin tones look wonderful with the Sleepy Hollow hair in (what else?) pumpkin.
- Mer-Elf Creations (M&L Hunt Prize): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vanity%20Fayre/61/60/23
- BlakOpal (Free): http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Babbage/216/192/111
- Draconic Kiss (Subscribe Gift): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Koreshan/193/93/25
- AMENTI (opening gift): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kali%20Isle/71/43/22
- TeaLane (not free): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Granymyr/246/190/42