It’s all about hot nights in the city: dancing the night away, then a cab to Sobe for more partying. And if you’re in a party mood after that you can shoot right up 95 to West Palm Beach and hit the clubs till daybreak.
The jackets in Miami are as short and sleek as the dresses, and you’ll need a jacket, because the a/c is chilly after the short walk from the cab to the club. Grab a short leather jacket from Ibizarre, and pair it with a skin tight dress from Hyper Culture.
- Ibizarre: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Yebizah/167/149/22
- Hyper Culture: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Chery%20Beach/26/143/22
- The Stringer Mausoleum (hairstyle): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aurora%20Vale/56/203/79
I’m not talking Bingo halls, I’m talking Vegas baby! Or at least the Alabama Gulf coast equivalent. She had a hunch she’d do ok, but she never figured on hitting the big time! The first thing she’s doing after she gets back home is sell the trailer and buy a double wide!
The lucky dress she wore on the night of her big win was a Purple Daniela Gown from Marinoco Fashions (she calls it her “lucky” gown now).
- Marinoco Fashions: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marinoco%20Fashion/50/145/22
- Bishwear (hairstyle): http://slurl.com/secondlife/BishWear%20Island/94/169/21
A Night at the Opera
You can’t go to Sidney without a visit to the famous opera house that overlooks Sydney Harbour. She’d seen The Phantom of the Opera there, and it still creeped her out.. but only a little. You know the kind of creepy I mean: that little chill that starts at the back of your neck and sends a shiver straight down your spine.
A night at the opera is a formal affair, so leave the denims in your closet honey, and grab your best gown. The Hecathes gown, from Miamai, is just the ticket. Throw in necklace and earrings from Dark Monkey, and you’re good to go.
- Dark Mouse: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taber/84/193/23
- Exile (hairstyle): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Covet/174/41/28
Walk About Albury
She’d have to admit it’s a bit.. odd. Not everyone goes for a walk in a black and orange catsuit from SD Wears, or pumpkins in their hair, courtesy of JE Republic, but damn.. look how hot she looks! Even the Dingos think she looks absolutely yummy.
- SD Wears: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dubya%20City/20/150/25
- JE Republic: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Liberty/174/5/21
The four skins shown above are previews of the GeEs skins that will available only at the 2009 Vanity Universe Skin Fair 07 -22 November, 2009.
- GeEs (Main Shop): http://slurl.com/secondlife/Four%20Our%20Hope/95/116/1001
Poses used in this post are from TorridWear.